|Salary:||£27,000 + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||South East, Stevenage|
Our UK Graduate Programme provides exceptional graduates the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills. Over the two year period it combines rotational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programme's conclusion.
The Product Management department's mission is to 'manage the lifecycle of innovative secure communication services and products delivered to governments worldwide'. The department provides the "glue" to make the business more integrated, cohesive and aligned. It drives sales growth through innovative ideas and entrepreneurial methods. This encourages a multi-disciplined approach from across the wider business, to deliver the new products and services required by its broad customer base.
Within the role there will the opportunity to become a certified Product Manager through top-level training. In addition, you will be able to build your professional network through international travel, and relationships with the MOD and government agencies. This role offers a variety of opportunities such as organising live product demonstrations, sales training and marketing across Europe, United States and Asia.
Identifying market opportunities and enhancements to the product portfolio by:
• Understanding customer requirements
• Specifying services
• Defining product roadmaps
• Creating and supporting a Go to Market plan and product launch plan
• Developing business cases
• Influencing stakeholders
• Design of interactive catalogues, marketing collateral, and imaginative product names
• Developing pricing policies and benchmarking our current and future
products against the competitive market place.
• Increase the quality of customer knowledge by generating business collateral for customer shows and demonstrations. These increasingly take the format of digital mediums.
• Promotion of the department through creative designing of the hub area, newsletter, videos and other social media tools.
• Organising the team's regular reporting, optimising processes, and managing the tools and data archives.
• Supporting new ideas screening, project reviews, investment approval boards and team meetings.
• Arranging internal and external events, including product demonstrations, team building events and sales training.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following;
• At minimum, a 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification in Business, Marketing, Economics/Mathematics, International/Public relations, Engineering, or related subject.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good use of digital media, social media and marketing tools.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Inquisitive and commercial mind-set.
• Entrepreneurial skills.
• Fluency in Spanish or French would be advantageous, but not essential.
This role will be based in Stevenage/Portsmouth/Newport/Hawthorn and will receive the full Airbus Defence & Space Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Please note the closing date for applications to this position is 17th November 2017.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Competitive + Benefits London ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Northampton, East Midlands, Luton, St Albans Ongoing
£27,000 depending on experience West Midlands ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Scotland, Aberdeen Ongoing
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various