|Salary:||£25,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Marketing, Research & Analysis|
This client is a specialist marketing agency helping global brands influence consumer choice at the moment of decision - by providing on-brand rewards to every person who engages with the promotion.
This is a grad job offering a starting salary up to £25,000 per annum, depending on your level of experience.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Partnership & Content department coordination including performance management
Reporting and analysis of departmental marketing information, identifying and interpreting trends
Trend awareness and identification of new Partnership & Content opportunities (network/partners)
Product innovation and development
Promoting best practice for the department, ensuring the highest of quality in standards.
Coordination of End of Month calls with local markets. Ensure that all reports have been completed correctly.
Coordination of monthly department HUG sessions with the global Partnership & Content department.
Coordination of weekly Project delivery status with local markets along with monthly team status report.
Ensure that filing for the department is well-organised.
Coordinate preparation for Group Heads monthly meeting.
Share and promote best practice for Partnership & Content across all markets, including sharing of global intelligence.
Support Group Partnership & Content Director, the local Partnership & Content Managers/Directors and Business Development teams on a day to day basis to deliver best of class briefs and campaigns.
Risk Analysis/ Assessment to liaise key people in the business to ensure we are aware of partnership costs, challenging deadlines and recruitment.
Assess staff requirements for each local market job, monitor closely with each Partnership & Content contact (performance and requirements) to ensure we are delivery in the most cost-effective manner.
Responsible for the construction, review, storage and maintenance of contractual agreements with partners to ensure they are beneficial to the company
Support the Group Partnership & Content Director in coordination of on-boarding and training of local Partnership & Content staff; achieve KPI's and targets; monitor work ethic.
Insights & Trends
Coordinate and drive preparation of quarterly Global Partnership & Content Trend-Tracker sessions and presentations with local markets.
Collaborate with Group Partnership Director to prepare Global Trend-Tracker identifying global network and partnership opportunities for Product Innovation.
Monitor industry press and press associated with the businesses key categories to identify trends, key insights and opportunities.
Reporting & Analysis
Drive best practice to ensure accurate and up to date information on all external partners exists within the company global systems (be an expert on our Microsoft CRM system NAV)
Support the Group Partnership & Content Director in preparing monthly reports.
Work towards providing analysis of reports to accompany the data and identify key data trends.
Partnerships (Independents & Brand Partners)
Drive and promote best practice in recruitment of Independent Partnerships across companies core categories.
Ensure on a global level, accurate and appropriate communication with external partners at all times and that effective working relationships are maintained with all new, existing and previous company suppliers and venues.
Support the Group Partnership Director in launching Global Brand Partnership deals internally with Partnership & Content, BD and MD's. Including email launches, webinars and In-Person Partner presentations.
Develop and maintain excellent relationships with global partners through regular contact and build trust.
Introduce initiatives to improve partnership retention.
P&C Product Portfolio
Act as an ambassador for Product Development for the companies external partners and internal departments globally.
Compile key learnings from local markets to develop guidelines and best practice.
Lead Product Development within the business to contribute continuous improvements to our service offering.
Work with Global Business Development Director to identify specific products required in line with current business needs and progress the innovation of these products through to in market launch.
Ensure global product is acquired on an exclusive basis.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Relationship building
• Experience of developing valuable, on-going relationships with key partners and venue contacts and can use the right methods and style of communication.
• Speaks knowledgeably about the business and influences people at all levels resulting in productive long term agreements with partners.
• Able to build effective relationships with internal work colleagues; provide support where needed; share information, knowledge and ideas; and treats people with respect.
• Experience of working in unpredictable environment; can deal with unplanned changes to workloads and successfully handle several campaigns and tasks at any one time.
• Prioritisation and time management are key to the success of this role.
• Skills and qualifications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence, presentation skills, degree educated or equivalent.
• A sales/telemarketing background would be ideal and helpful within the role but not essential.
• A foreign language would be advantageous (Spanish, German)
• Natural ability to build good working relationships with people globally and is sensitive to the markets cultural differences.
• An international mind-set and experience of having worked abroad or at least in an international environment.
• Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work - thinks solutions rather than problems.
• Confident and has self-belief and takes the initiative to resolve outstanding issues.
• Attention to detail and organisational skills are essential for this role.
• Proactive, approachable, able to inspire confidence and enthusiasm.
• Creative and innovative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas.
• Diplomatic and professional at all times.
£22000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE Central ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£29,293+ plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide ASAP
£30K OTE in 1st Year to £20K Basic Salary depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20K to £40K plus OTE Watford, London, Dartford, Stratford, Central London, Croydon ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 yr1 + bonus + benefits plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses South East, London, Central, The East, East Midlands ASAP
cometitive plus benefits Watford, London ASAP
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 11-Dec-2017