|Salary:||£25,000 plus benefits pro rata|
|Sectors:||Science & Technology, Finance, Research & Analysis|
GlobalData is a world leading provider of data and analysis for consumer, technology and healthcare businesses.
We work with global brands delivering unique data and insight to enable informed business decisions.
With over 40 years’ corporate experience, offices in all major markets plus extensive research and analysis capabilities, GlobalData delivers valued commercial intelligence on a global scale.
Summary of Role
This newly created role is pivotal to the business. This role will steer decision making and provide insight within the different businesses across GlobalData Plc.
The role will help align forecasting and planning and shape strategic and tactical decision making. Critically it will build on existing reporting to drive the business’ understanding on sales, product and resource activity levels by looking at trends and root cause analysis.
The primary focus goes beyond extracting data and number crunching and is to tackle complex business problems by converting raw data and existing KPI reporting into meaningful and actionable business insight.
You will structure the problems, extract and analyse the data and present the findings to our internal clients. As well as the technical aspects required of the role, the individual will also be required to be extremely process driven and have a strong eye for detail.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required
- Degree in Business/Economics/Finance/Mathematics related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 1 + years of commercial experience in a Business Analysis role.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills is a must
- Data and statistical analysis skills e.g. data mining, segmentation, profiling.
- Salesforce or CRM experience preferable
- Experience in report writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure
- People/stakeholder management skills
Key Areas of Responsibility
Administration and Process
- Weekly reporting and summaries of product and people performance from across the group.
- Review all weekly and monthly KPI sales packs to ensure that the information is accurate.
- Assist in identifying and executing ways to develop and enhance the service that is being offered to the business
- Understand the CRM platform and work with the CRM team to build, query and extract the data to help monitor the business’ requirements for KPI reporting.
- See trends, patterns and anomalies in data and create models/forecasts based on "what if" scenarios to generate further insight
- To manage ad hoc intelligence assignments and produce timely and accurate insight to the appropriate teams
- Reports to Managing Director, Corporate Development
- Responsible for Business Intelligence/Insight
Key Performance Indicators
- Accurate, easy to understand and timely reporting
- Ensure that any insight provided is followed up and leads to action
If you’re interested in building a long standing career with Global Data send us your CV and a detailed Cover Letter expressing your interest in this role.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£25,500 plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide Various
Competitive International (Europe), London, International 5-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London 5-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 plus benefits London, Manchester, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
£23000 to £75000 per annum plus Bonus Central 1-Dec-2016
35 to 40K OTE London ASAP
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
£25,727 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017