Burda MORE International Trainee Programme
Overall Job Purpose
Kick-start your career with the Burda MORE International
Trainee Programme and excel in Managing Opportunities, Responsibilities,
and Excellence. We support talented graduates on their journey to become
leaders in the fascinating media and technology sectors. Build a
worldwide network of peers while working on core strategy initiatives in
four international markets.
We belong to Hubert Burda Media, headquartered in Offenburg and Munich, Germany, one of the largest media enterprises in Europe. The BurdaInternational network covers 17 countries on three continents, and serves over 200 million consumers around the globe. We excite our customers with magazines, online platforms, apps, podcasts and events hosted by our market-leading brands. We are constantly on the lookout for new business opportunities - this is why we are investing in new talent through the Burda MORE International Trainee Programme.
The Burda MORE International Trainee Programme
MORE is an 18-month trainee programme with three international rotations. In addition to challenging projects, seminars and coaching, you will take part in prestigious events to grow your network across the Burda group. Throughout the entire programme you will partner with a mentor from senior management to promote your personal and professional development.
You will experience three multi-month placements abroad at our various companies in the United Kingdom, Thailand, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia or France. In addition, you will have one stint at the BurdaInternational HQ in Munich, Germany. You will drive core strategic initiatives in the fields of Digital Transaction & Advertising, Finance & Accounting, and Technology. The rotations and projects will be tailored towards your interests and needs, in close coordination with your mentor and your HR partner.
As a MORE trainee, you will…
- foster cross-cultural relationships.
- be paired with a mentor on executive level who supports you in your personal and professional development.
- personally experience different companies and business models, different working cultures and lifestyles.
- perform on challenging strategic projects and tight deadlines.
- develop an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
- receive a competitive compensation package.
- personally grow through several seminars, coaching and Burda events.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
We are looking for exceptional individuals who...
- are ready to tackle new challenges and burn with curiosity.
- are self-starters and straight-shooters.
- excel in uncharted territory.
- have a master‘s degree in any field or a bachelor‘s degree plus work experience in a commercial environment.
To apply, you'll be asked to...
- upload your CV
- write a short cover letter telling us why you are made for MORE and your answer to the following question: What do you think the publishing market will look like in 10 years?
Convince us with your personality, experiences, and innovative ideas!
Immediate Media Company Limited
Immediate Media Company Limited is a publishing house owned by Hubert Burda Media, which acquired the company in January 2017.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :burda international trainee programme immediate media limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
8Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
£23,500 to £26,500
£31,000 to £34,000 p.a. plus a sign to on bonus
South East, Nationwide
9Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Halifax, Leeds