|Salary:||Competitive salary + bonus|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Are you looking for your first step into an exciting and rewarding communications career?
Bright Bee is an award-winning PR consultancy providing strategic communications to cutting-edge technology brands, in sectors such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, VR gaming, music streaming, data analytics, cloud computing, and cyber security.
We’re now accepting applications for our 2018 graduate intake. Successful applicants will join a three-month programme that offers comprehensive experience in public relations, including media relations, writing, digital marketing, and strategy. You’ll be given responsibility from day-one, and you’ll develop fast. It will be your experience that will really make the difference, which is why the variety of work we’ll give you will be so important. You’ll be an invaluable part of our media team, and no two days will ever feel alike.
After three months, outstanding candidates will enter the Bright Bee Graduate Fast-Track programme, involving rapid progression to account management. We’ll provide you with constructive feedback to foster career growth, and to put you on the path to becoming a future leader at Bright Bee. You’ll develop deep industry experience, and all-round skills for success and management. Along the way, you’ll have access to internal training, as well as training with the PRCA.
To join Bright Bee, you’ll need drive, passion for success, confidence, and a keen awareness of current affairs to succeed. If this sounds like you, read on to find out more.
• Excellent academic credentials and an undergraduate degree – 1st or 2:1 (predicted or attained).
• Outstanding time management skills and the ability to work effectively to deadlines.
• Consummate grasp of written English and a strong interest in creative/journalistic writing.
• First-rate interpersonal skills: confident, assertive and persuasive.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Enjoys challenges and learning new things.
• Keen interest in current affairs.
• Ability to work effectively both alone and as part of a team.
Internship or previous work experience in PR or in related fields such as journalism, marketing, copywriting, or sales.
Undergraduate degree in one of the following fields, from a Russell Group University: Politics, Languages, English, Computer Science, Media, Journalism, Marketing, Psychology, or Law.
• To apply, please send a CV and a short cover letter (no more than 500 words) telling us why you are right for this role, via the apply now button. Your CV or cover letter should ideally include links to examples of your writing.
• Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
• Final round candidates will be invited to attend a one-day assessment in our London office.
What we offer
We understand that the benefits you receive have an immense impact on your quality of life. Because we attract and retain the very best talent, we continuously review our rewards strategy. This includes:
• £19,000 starting salary + performance bonus.
• Programme of in-house and external training.
• Potential to join Bright Bee Graduate Fast Track programme.
• Healthy work-life balance.
• One-to-one meetings with directors.
• Other benefits include: flexible working hours, gym-subsidy, personal laptop and phone, pension scheme, birthday holiday, reduced Friday hours.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Up to £21000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP