Brand Campaign Executive | Media Sales | £19K | Central London
- £19,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client serve TV and Video commercial messaging to specifically targeted demographic & contextual audiences around premium content out of-home. They deliver incremental reach, frequency and engagement measuring outdoor audience behaviour and rating's with their own eye-tracking "CInsight" facial recognition technology
They reach the right audience, in the right environment, at the right time, using content to create engagement.
This is a grad job from day one offering a salary up to £19K.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The client is looking to bring in a new member of staff to support the campaign management team. Strong administration and people skills are essential. You will be liaising with creative agencies for blue chip TV & Sponsorship Brands; completing campaign management which includes delivering the right assets to the right land owners and tracking & reporting these back in a polished PowerPoint visual way to our buying clients.
• You must be able create highly productive relationships both externally and internally.
• This role will require you to attend some events, so you must have a sociable nature and have the ability to work hard and have fun at the same time.
• Work with the company technology for reporting back audience measurement.
• Making sure sales department have what they need for reporting back to their clients.
• Keeping on top of campaign delivery.
• Gain a detailed understanding of agency objectives and key clients within their portfolio.
• Respond to reactive bookings and new marketing.
• Help and support the sales team with marketing material from content from the screenings and events.
• Accurately monitor campaigns and create post campaign analysis.
• Ensure implementation to agreed standards and timeframes.
• Foster good working relationship with relevant creative agency, internal staff and land owner clients.
• Monitor social media of the events for extra environmental data when reporting back.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Confident and self-motivated
• Have strong Microsoft Office skills, PowerPoint & Excel
• Be able to demonstrate competent analytical skills
• Be able to work with video and creative design
• Be able to work with multiple deadlines
• Be committed to good time management and have meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Methodical and thorough
• Motivated to learn
• Able to work under their own initiative
• Highly personable and enjoy working in a team
• A good sense of humour
• The ability to establish good working relationships with peers
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• They will: Provide you excellent support from a knowledgeable team.
• They deliver: Competitive salaries, bonus structure, the ability to get out and meet the agency partners, and the environment where your opinion really counts
• They deliver: Great opportunities such as going to the festivals, concerts, football stadium events where you will be required to take pictures of the campaigns for bringing to life in our reports. All funded with expenses from the company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free