Brand Activation | Food & Drink Space | London
- £20000 to £25000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- 30th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you self-driven, passionate about sales and love to be out-and-about?
If so then we want to hear from you!
This start up is the FASTEST growing energy drink brand in the UK and the only product of its kind to be created from 100% naturally sourced ingredients. We are the ONLY company in the market able to give you the energy kick you need without any artificial additives.
We pride ourselves on being able to produce a product that is good for the mind, body and the planet with a 100% recyclable and BPA free can.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a highly motivated fresh graduate based in London. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to break into the world of sales with innovative ways to engage a variety of influential groups.
You'll be the face of our brand so you need to be confident, charismatic and thrive working within different groups and organisations.
You get the best of both worlds- working both in our HQ in London and out on the field visiting our key accounts.
Available at over 70 universities and 600 offices nationwide, it will be your responsibility to activate these sites in creative ways and bring new accounts on board. Your goal is to excite consumers, increase sales and ensure long lasting relationships with our key image accounts:
- Driving brand image in universities and offices, building belief in the products benefits and generating hype around the brand
- Innovating to improve sales & compliance within given areas
- Orchestrating teams during freshers and key events
- Establishing and maintain relationships with catering managers and student experience teams
- Reporting market trends, challenges and opportunities
- Spark conversation generating new sales accounts and opportunities
- Be an energetic and adventurous representative of our brand across the UK
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working as part of one of the fastest-growing starts up in the UK, founded in 2016, you will be working as part of passionate and experienced sales team with proven success within the industry. With on the job training with professionals and great exposure to other elements of the business, you can expect your ideas to be supported and listened to as your start and progress within the company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free