Brand Activation | Drink Start-up | London Graduates
- Up to £21000 per annum + benefits
- 11th December 2019
- Start date:
- December 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
These guys have set out to change the way we energise ourselves. One that is good for mind, body and planet. Your role will be to help us develop our sales accounts and build strong relationships with University and Office catering teams to grow sales and the brand.
Are you self-driven, passionate about sales and love to be out-and-about?
If so, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
Two key things. Energy and adventure. We are looking for people that can hit targets, spark conversation and build relationships fast!
These guys are the fastest growing brand within the UK energy market and is now available at over 70 UNIVERSITIES and 600 OFFICES nationwide! It will be your responsibility to activate these sites in creative ways and bring new accounts on board!
Your tasks would include;
- Feet on the ground across our key image accounts: Universities and Offices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with catering managers and student experience teams.
- Innovating to improve sales & compliance in universities
- Orchestrating team plans during freshers and key events
- Keeping in contact with, and visiting key clients
- Sell-in new blends and creating hype around the brand.
- Reporting market trends, challenges and opportunities
- Source new sales accounts and opportunities
- You are the face of the brand across the UK!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You don't often get the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK. You will also be
working with passionate and experienced sales managers with proven industry success. Together we will work with you on personal development, progression and training.
Nothing here is set in its ways, you have an opportunity to help define and build this brand.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with a love of being out-and-about, networking and meeting people!
Sign up for job alerts - its free