Boost Education Centre Manager - London
Are you passionate about making an impact in children's education? Apply now to work at Boost Education!
If you are looking to join a company where there will be tremendous opportunity for professional growth over the coming years, then we want to hear from you.
Boost Education is a network of high quality after-school tutoring centres located across the country and growing! Since being established in 2009, we have gone on to establish our footprint in different parts of London, Essex and beyond.
We're currently looking for Centre Managers for our Ilford and Stratford branches!
What is the role of a Boost Education Centre Manager?
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things to make your centre the best it can be, including:
- Building strong, lasting relationships with children and their families by holding parent feedback meetings, co-ordinating and managing tutoring sessions, and solving queries.
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment and managing tutors.
- Demonstrating drive and ambition to grow your student numbers by identifying new ways to attract and retain families.
Who we are looking for?
Someone who can take on responsibility from the get go, roll their sleeves up and get right into the action.
To help you measure your success and targets, you will focus on:
- Business Ownership – taking ownership of your centre’s reputation and profitability, and driving overall performance.
- Charged Up Curriculum™ – bringing Boost Education’s mission to life by delivering our outstanding curriculum within your centre.
- Leadership – engaging, leading and developing yourself and your team to grow in the role and reach the centre's collective goals.
- Customer Service – providing an outstanding experience to every family you work with, including prospective and current members.
Hours: Our staff are there to support our students after school and at the weekends. You will be required to work Tuesday - Saturday 11am-8pm weekdays and 9am to 6pm on Saturdays.
Boost Education focuses on improving the quality of education and working closely in line with the New National Curriculum. We group all our classes in terms of ability to make sure that each child gets the most out of each lesson.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london boost education centre manager london
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Teaching Assistants
£12,000 plus full board and lodgings.
Berkhamsted Schools Group
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
South West, Bristol
Graduate Banking Services - London
Sponsored Graduate Accountancy Trainee Programme
PKF Francis Clark
South West, Taunton, Torquay, Truro, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Salisbury, Poole
Sponsored Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland