Barclaycard - Senior Advisor
Barclaycard - Senior Advisor
Salary: £20,665 (FTC 12 months)
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Senior Advisor is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Senior Advisor Package:
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Senior Advisor will possess a positive outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail. Barclaycard delivers upon the promise of a successful graduate career - all you need to do is grasp it!
Senior Advisor Role:
- Supporting the Customer Strategy across Payment Solutions
- Assisting in progressing customer applications and enquiries
- Handling incoming inquiries as well as performing new client outreach to Small and Medium Business Customers
- Providing the highest levels of customer service - handling any issues to agreed levels of service
- Accepting full accountability for governance and compliance
- Participating in additional activities to support the management team, e.g. analysis, focus groups, etc.
- Administrative support tasks for on boarding of potential Small Business customers
Senior Advisor Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :barclaycard advisor pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Consultant - London
20000 to 50000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Sales Development Representative
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Sales Development Representative - Adyen
£27000 to 32000 per annum
Business Development Associate - Western Union BS
£28000 to 38000 per annum