Barclaycard – Retention Payment Specialist, 12 month FTC
Barclaycard - Retention Payment Specialist
(FTC 12 months)
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Retention Payment Specialist is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Retention Payment Specialist Package:
- £23,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Retention Payment Specialist will possess a positive outlook,
a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail.
Barclaycard delivers upon the promise of a successful graduate career -
all you need to do is grasp it!
Retention Payment Specialist Role:
- Supporting the Customer Strategy across Payment Solutions
- Assisting in progressing customer applications
- Outbound Dialling existing business customers to identify what Payment Solutions could support their business
- Providing the highest levels of customer service - handling any issues to agreed levels of service
- Accepting full accountability for governance and compliance
- Participating in additional activities to support the management team, e.g. analysis, focus groups, etc
Retention Payment Specialist Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Successful track record of customer service - preferably in customer retention / commercial negotiation or relationship support, and comfortable in a target driven environment
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :barclaycard retention payment ftc pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Client Services Consultant
£24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Associate Consultants - Clarasys
£20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
G&E Partners Limited
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Tax Graduate Trainee (Nationwide)
South East, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leicester, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Sutton
Graduate Customer Service Executive
£20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited