Barclaycard – Cross-Sell Payment Specialist
Barclaycard - Cross-Sell Payment Specialist
(FTC 12 months)
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Cross-Sell Payment Specialist is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation. For this opportunity, you will require prior commercial, selling and/or account management experience.
Cross-Sell Payment Specialist Package:
- £26,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Cross-Sell Payment Specialist will possess a positive
outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail.
Barclaycard delivers upon the promise of a successful graduate career -
all you need to do is grasp it!
Cross-Sell Payment Specialist Role:
Successful candidates will need some commercial, selling or account management experience. You'll be leading commercial negotiations over the phone in the effort to cross and up sell products and services.
- Actively sell the full range of Business Payments' solutions to the SME book of clients, where appropriate.
- Sell products/propositions in a quality way ensuring all key processes are followed
- Responsibility for managing lead and sales pipeline to achieve targeted objectives and goals
- Develop and 'handoff' leads to other members of the Client Engagement team as required by set criteria.
- Effectively handling all calls (inbound and outbound) to agreed service standards and service levels
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by exceeding our customers expectations. Answering questions accurately and professionally, listening and developing a rapport with the client and taking all necessary action to resolve an enquiry
Cross-Sell Payment Specialist Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- A proven track record of working to sales targets, with at least 6 months of commercial, selling or account management experience required
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic, able to deliver with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach and demonstrable initiative
- Ability to keep an up to date knowledge of Barclaycard's products and services, the industry and more - as well as a good understanding of the B2B sector
- Professionally presented
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :barclaycard cross payment pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Birmingham
West Midlands, Nationwide, Birmingham
Graduate programmes in Audit with PwC - Autumn 2021
Sponsored Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
3The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car