Banking and Finance Graduate Headhunter / Recruiter New York / London
A career as a graduate recruitment consultant is not always on every Graduate’s radar. But, if you are comfortable talking to people, forging relationships at all levels, resilient and prepared to work hard, then it could provide everything you want from a Graduate career.
Our entry level role is Associate Recruitment Consultant, and is for those with little or no previous recruitment experience. You may have graduated in 2022/2023 or have a few years post graduate experience, or have experience in another area and are looking for a change in direction. Either way, if you have what it takes, you won’t be a trainee for long.
What will it actually be like when you join:
- A real day to day buzz of excitement
- A team culture where people look out for you and work towards common goals
- Recognition when you succeed, support when you need help
- Big celebrations of every success you have
- Constant training, helping you improve and strive to meet your potential
- Pressure and targets to embrace and smash!
- Very sociable and outgoing team
- Ethical and professional colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- Happy working within a strong team environment
- Drive, motivation and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation, time management and the ability to deal with rapidly shifting priorities
- A strong work ethic, able to multi-task and think on your feet
- Goal driven and target orientated
- Genuinely interested in people, not frightened of the telephone
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written. You will be able to build rapport and empathise with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Want to work in London, City of London, opportunities to relocate to New York, USA.
Role and responsibilities as a recruitment consultant:
- Talking to clients and candidates regularly, offering advice, building relationships
- Sourcing vacancies from new and existing clients
- Discussing roles with prospective candidates, evaluating their suitability for the job
- Conducting interviews on the telephone and face to face
- Collecting constructive feedback, keeping all parties up to date
- Crafting stand-out job adverts for our website and other media
- Be results focused, relating everything you do back to your KPIs and goals
- Meetings in London
What we offer:
- Rewards such as commission/ lunch clubs and other incentives
- Basic salary of £28,000
- Work in the new trendy and chic central London office
- A rewarding career working with a great bunch of people, and the ability to take control of your career and earnings.
As a young, growing business, it’s a great time to get involved as a recruitment consultant and help shape the future of the business, not just be another cog in the wheel.
Specialist Recruiters for the Legal Recruitment Industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :banking jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london banking finance graduate headhunter recruiter york london recruitment sales headhunting scheme executive mpl
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
**Graduate: USA & London Banking Recruitment £28,000 Base**
£28,000 to £32,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, International, Monument, Billingsgate
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Management Trainee - London