Bakkavor - Marketing – Graduate Scheme
- £27,000 plus benefits plus Bonus
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
In Bakkavor we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do and this Marketing Scheme is for those who want to get an in-depth understanding of the consumers, customers and markets we operate in.
This scheme also gives you the opportunity to work with Commercial and Development teams to review innovation opportunities, with the ultimate aim of driving our position in the markets forward.
Over two 12-month placements, we'll give you valuable exposure to a variety of business area and will get you liaising with our customers, which include many of the biggest names in retail.
From day one, you'll contribute to key business projects and add value to your team. You'll start as an Insight Executive, learning the ropes and supporting our Insight Managers on data analysis and consumer research projects. You will also gain experience in our Customer team supporting our Marketing Managers with presentations to our key retailers on market performance and range opportunities.
You could find yourself working at the heart of one of our biggest customers, working in their offices with their teams, providing the ideal experience to become an Insight Manager or a Marketing Manager with Bakkavor.
Ultimately, it's about giving you the in-depth understanding you need to reach a key management role within two years, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Completed at least a 2:2 honours degree in Business, Marketing or Economics.
• Three months' experience working in a marketing or professional services environment.
• The pace is fast, so excellent organisational skills are a must.
• The ability to combine your interpersonal and influencing skills with a business-focused approach.
• Confidence speaking to our customers is a must. Whilst being numerate, analytical and PC literate.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe a strong compensation and benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining top talent. We are therefore committed to creating a benefits programme that is competitive and flexible to work around you:
• £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with
• £1,000 sign-on bonus.
• The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
• Competitive pension scheme.
• A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
• 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Relocation assistance for each placement.
Sign up for job alerts - its free