Bakkavor - Human Resources – Graduate Scheme
- £27,000 plus benefits plus Bonus
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Discover Bakkavor for a two-year HR programme that gives you valuable, practical work experience across every part of our food manufacturing business. We offer all this while supporting you to achieve the career-defining CIPD qualification – and preparing you for a highly influential role.
You will work in three placements across different business units, while receiving fully-funded training for the CIPD professional development scheme. We'll give you core skills in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, employment law, pay management, development and succession.
In addition, you will receive structured on-the-job training and mentoring, plus invitations to attend skills training, including management and leadership, presentation skills and psychometric testing. Having an inquisitive nature and an inbuilt desire to challenge the norms is the key to success.
You will also gain an all-round understanding of human resources and our food manufacturing business, as the journey from farm to fork is fast- moving and complex!
Ultimately, it's about giving you the in-depth understanding you need to reach a key HR management role within five years.
Watch the following video to hear what Izzy Avis our current Human Resources graduate has to say -
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Completed at least a 2:2 honours degree (ideally in business or human resources management).
• Three months' experience working in a HR or professional services environment.
• The ability to combine your excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a business-focused approach.
• Excellent organisational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe a strong compensation and benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining top talent. We are therefore committed to creating a benefits programme that is competitive and flexible to work around you:
• £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with
• £1,000 sign-on bonus.
• The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
• Competitive pension scheme.
• A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
• 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Relocation assistance for each placement.
Sign up for job alerts - its free