Bakkavor - Commercial Sales & Management – Graduate Scheme
- £27,000 plus benefits plus Bonus
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
By discovering our Commercial Sales and Management Programme, not only will you be embarking on a rewarding career at the heart of food manufacturing, you will also be gaining exceptional all-round experience that will shape the future of our business.
From day one, you will contribute to key business projects and add value to your team. Over two 12-month placements, we will give you valuable exposure to a variety of business areas where you will be liaising with our customers, which include many of the biggest names in retail.
You will start as an Account Executive, supporting our Commercial Managers and Category Managers. After two years, you will become an Account Manager for one of our major accounts. You will receive generalist management and leadership skills to become a key member of the team as we continue to develop you into a Commercial Manager.
Ultimately, it is about giving you an all-round understanding of both commercial and food manufacturing, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Completed at least a 2:2 honours degree (ideally in Business, Marketing or Economics).
• Three months' experience working in a commercial, manufacturing or professional services environment.
• The pace is fast, so excellent organisational skills are a must.
• The ability to combine your interpersonal and influencing skills with a business-focused approach.
• Confidence speaking to our customers is a must. Whilst being numerate, analytical and PC literate.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe a strong compensation and benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining top talent. We are therefore committed to creating a benefits programme that is competitive and flexible to work around you:
• £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with
• £1,000 sign-on bonus.
• The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
• Competitive pension scheme.
• A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
• 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Relocation assistance for each placement.
Sign up for job alerts - its free