B2B Sales Executive - Previous Experience Wanted
- £23k to 41k per year + + OTE of £35 to 40K in year 1,
- Apply by:
- 28th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
B2B Sales Executive - Previous Experience Wanted
Are you a University Graduate looking for an exciting career where your primary focus is getting out of the office and building strong relationships with prospects and clients face to face? Are you a confident motivated sales professional who has an interest in the finance or design sector and are looking for an opportunity where you can build a sales career? We are looking for a B2B sales executive with 1-2 years in B2B sales experience to join a global leader in the corporate gift design industry. You will earn an generous starting salary of £23-26,000 + OTE £35-40K while working with established clients and new business leads.
We are currently seeking a personable, engaging, results oriented individual for our Sales Associate/ Sales Executive role in London. The position has a vast range of responsibilities within the division including sales to existing and new clients. In this role, you will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects within your assigned territory. You will leverage your expert knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities.
The Sales Executive has a vast range of responsibilities within the division including sales to new and existing clients who are within the Investment Banking or Financial Services Sectors.
What you will get?:
- Excellent paths for progression - an exciting client facing role
- Lots of learning and development, where you will build strong networks in the financial sector
- Excellent starting salary £23,000-£26,000 + OTE of £35-40K in year 1, increasing YOY
- Central London office
- Opportunities to travel in EMEA 1-2 times per year
- Work with a market leader in their field, with a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Leads provided to you
- Phone allowance, team bonus, gym and pension scheme!
- Identify business opportunities with existing and prospective clients, evaluate their position in the industry, research and analyze sales options
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory, including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on standards and plan expectations
- Successfully conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms, managing directors, marketing directors, HR directors, SVPs within your given territory/accounts to evangelize business solutions and acquire new business
- Open new projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients - both in person and remotely - through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing support, information, and guidance on our products and procedures
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups; set up and host client meetings and training sessions
- Contact Management - enter and maintain client data in HubSpot system; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications; establish personal networks and participate in professional societies.
Sales Associate Skills and Educational Requirements
- Experience in a sales metric-driven environment.
- Experience in a sales role that is focused on generating new business relationships
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service, able to manage client expectations effectively
- Confident, competitive, and comfortable over the phone - must be well presented for meeting clients face to face
- Energetic, positive, with a "can-do" attitude
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being and strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free