|Salary:||£21,500 to £24,000 (OTE £42.5k – 50k) negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review|
Position: B2B Delegate Sales Executive - Graduate Position
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,500 - £24,000 (OTE £42.5k - 50k)
Start Date: ASAP
The Company: A leading Events company based London are seeking an experienced salesperson to work across a variety of products within a vertical market.
The role of Delegate Sales will be to build relationships with existing and prospective clients. You will be given ownership of the delegate sales for market leading products and will be responsible for achieving and exceeding personal sales targets and KPI's. The role also involves supervising a small team of temporary Delegate Sales Executives and ensuring that they achieve their sales targets.
• Achieving sales targets for a series of events
• Selling over the phone to existing and potential new clients to meet revenue targets
• Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with these clients through a consultative sales approach and by clearly demonstrating the value of attending the events
• Follow up enquiries, up-sell to existing delegates, up-sell additional delegate places to sponsors and exhibitors
• Deliver revenue from new business
• Meeting call rate and other KPI targets
• Developing strategies and initiatives to ensure the on-going growth and development of all events
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of their proposals, call outcomes, pipeline etc.
• Provide sales training and support to direct reports, ensuring they are fully equipped to achieve their sales targets; ensure that new starters are provided with a structured training programme
Your Profile: If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and fast-paced role which will combine your sales skills and customer service skills with your ability to liaise with individuals of all levels, you could have what it takes to become a successful Event Sales Executive.
• A recent graduate from a good UK university.
• Keen to develop a career with Events Sales.
• Competitive with an interest in Delegate Events.
• Committed, confident with a positive attitude.
• Hard working and target driven.
• Fluent in English.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the sales principles, process and practice
• Driven to meet and exceed targets
• Self-motivated, determined to succeed and a strong sense of personal accountability
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Ability to negotiate and build rapport effectively
• Strong objection avoidance and objection handling skills
• Ability to build trust and credibility amongst our current and potential customer base
• Flexibility and enthusiasm
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, to take ownership of tasks and to problem-solve quickly
• Demonstrable IT skills using word and Excel
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
£22,500 to £25,000 (OTE £42.5k – 50k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 OTE £40k to £55k negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
23k Basic negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
22k Basic, 40k OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£18,250 (per annum) London ASAP
Basic Salary: £22,000 with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus OTE Central ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25000 to 35000 per annum South East 28-Feb-2017
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East 22-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 8-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 14-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 2-Sep-2017
£30,922 upon completion of training plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017