|Salary:||£21,500 to £24,000 (OTE £42.5k – 50k) negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review|
Position: B2B Delegate Sales Executive - Graduate Position
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,500 - £24,000 (OTE £42.5k - 50k)
Start Date: ASAP
The Company: A leading Events company based London are seeking an experienced salesperson to work across a variety of products within a vertical market.
The role of Delegate Sales will be to build relationships with existing and prospective clients. You will be given ownership of the delegate sales for market leading products and will be responsible for achieving and exceeding personal sales targets and KPI's. The role also involves supervising a small team of temporary Delegate Sales Executives and ensuring that they achieve their sales targets.
• Achieving sales targets for a series of events
• Selling over the phone to existing and potential new clients to meet revenue targets
• Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with these clients through a consultative sales approach and by clearly demonstrating the value of attending the events
• Follow up enquiries, up-sell to existing delegates, up-sell additional delegate places to sponsors and exhibitors
• Deliver revenue from new business
• Meeting call rate and other KPI targets
• Developing strategies and initiatives to ensure the on-going growth and development of all events
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of their proposals, call outcomes, pipeline etc.
• Provide sales training and support to direct reports, ensuring they are fully equipped to achieve their sales targets; ensure that new starters are provided with a structured training programme
Your Profile: If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and fast-paced role which will combine your sales skills and customer service skills with your ability to liaise with individuals of all levels, you could have what it takes to become a successful Event Sales Executive.
• A recent graduate from a good UK university.
• Keen to develop a career with Events Sales.
• Competitive with an interest in Delegate Events.
• Committed, confident with a positive attitude.
• Hard working and target driven.
• Fluent in English.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the sales principles, process and practice
• Driven to meet and exceed targets
• Self-motivated, determined to succeed and a strong sense of personal accountability
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Ability to negotiate and build rapport effectively
• Strong objection avoidance and objection handling skills
• Ability to build trust and credibility amongst our current and potential customer base
• Flexibility and enthusiasm
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, to take ownership of tasks and to problem-solve quickly
• Demonstrable IT skills using word and Excel
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
20k to 24k + 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£22k basic, £35k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus part-time plus expenses plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£23000 to £53000 per annum plus OTE London 3-Apr-2017
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£25,000 East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£25,000 London ASAP
£25,000 Wales, North West ASAP
£25,000 London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East ASAP
£25,000 South West ASAP
£40000 to 50000 per annum, benefits London ASAP