Award Winning Recruitment Consultancy - Central London
- £24000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus
- Apply by:
- 30th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Role
From day one you will be involved in:
* Business Development
* Cold-calling potential new hiring managers and new clients
* Meeting and pitching face-to-face to win business
* Account managing clients moving forward
* Headhunting suitable candidates and pitching them roles
* Closing business deals
Graduate Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Incentives?
* Clear career progression
* Uncapped commission structure
* Fast promotion to team leader
* Additional monthly incentives for top-performing consultants
Graduate Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Ideal Candidate?
* Degree educated
* Ambitious & driven
* Self-confidence, enthusiasm and relationship-building skills.
* High levels of motivation, a strong work ethic, and a resilient attitude.
Graduate Sales - Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Company
Our client is a rapidly growing financial recruitment firm, currently looking to take on 4 360 graduate sales professionals as trainee recruitment consultants. With a focus on high-fee, senior level positions, continual business growth as resulted in a number of trainee positions resulting in fast track career progression.
High achievers are rewarded monthly with top tier commission, lunch clubs to 5 star restaurants, and all expenses paid holidays.
Our client is a specialist Financial recruitment agency based in the heart of London.
Their team is filled with experienced professionals who aim at deliver a refined and consultative service, whilst adhering to a number of core business values including:
Our client work hand in hand alongside job seekers at all levels of experience, from fresh graduates and trainees to expert professionals with years' experience helping them secure their ideal role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free