Award Winning Graduate Programme - Recruitment
- £20K basic ( OTE £35K+ first year) negotiable + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- 28th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas - Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Award winning Graduate Programme!)
UK - Central London, Leeds or Manchester offices
Global - Hong Kong, Singapore, New York
Gravitas are on the hunt for Trainee Recruitment Consultants; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
• Princess Royal - Winner
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015
• Best Companies 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
· A degree (we are not fussy about what in!)
· Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- •£20K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
- •High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
- •Award winning training and development programme
- •The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- •Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- •Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- •Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to email below, or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office.
Interviews taking place now – do not delay!
Sign up for job alerts - its free