Aviation Data Analyst (London) - NAVBLUE
We are currently looking for an AIM Data Analyst to support aeronautical information management through NAVBLUE product suites
This position uses a variety of software tools to manage, process and maintain State-published Aeronautical Information used in the production of NAVBLUE’s Aerodrome and Enroute Charts, Flight Planning and Aircraft Performance software and Navigation Data & Airport+ products. AIM Data Analysts are expected to understand source information, and NAVBLUE’s products, in order to correct and accurately distribute documentation and update the AIM electronic library.
Successful candidates for this role must have a passion for aviation; they must pay meticulous attention to detail, can analyse large amounts of data, possess strong time management skills, and be committed to providing our customers with a quality product within predetermined deadlines. A strong customer focus, with and collaborative skills that empower others on the team, are essential to success in this role.
We will be holding a group interview on the 24th March, please only apply if you are available on this day
- Manages aeronautical information source subscriptions based on Internal customer requirements.
- Manages source information for specific area of responsibility as identified by the Team Leader.
- Analyses and processes aeronautical information (NOTAMS, AIP Amendments/Supplements, AIC’s) using document management tool.
- Maintains the E-Library documentation and ensures all relevant administrative records are updated and current.
- Identifies and records all discrepancies with documentation as per Instructions Communicates the discrepancies to the affected teams internally and raises clarification requests with state authorities.
- Carries out quality checks on documents stored in AIM E-Library.
- Enhances collaboration with State authorities by building relationships and maintaining good communication.
- Respond efficiently and effectively with all day-to-day enquiries from external and internal customers.
- Ensure workload is planned and prioritised to achieve pre-determined deadlines.
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformances.
- Completes root cause analysis and supports process enhancements.
- Supports the review and maintenance of AIM quality documentation.
- Understands relevant ICAO regulations and their applicability in relation to source publication processes
- Ensure good housekeeping and that Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
- Participate in ad hoc projects or duties as assigned by the AIM Team Leader.
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent a minimum.
- IT Literate.
- Computer Data entry skills; capable of using standard features of Microsoft Office suite and most common web browsers.
- Experience in business administration
- Basic knowledge of geography, cartography or air navigation is desirable
- Proven ability to produce high standard of work required for safety critical data.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment
- Capable of working independently under minimal supervision
- Attention to detail & quality minded
- Experience or interest in the aviation industry a definite asset.
- Effective interpersonal skills; adaptable to all levels of the organisation.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize job tasks and workload to meet the needs of NAVBLUE and its customers
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills via email to the APPLY button below.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus’ pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech’s agility, it combines the best of both worlds.
A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus’ resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Navblue They provide products which include solutions for flight planning, aircraft performance, flight data analysis, aeronautical charts, crew planning, electronic flight bag and navigational data.