Audit Graduate Programme
Constantin, a Deloitte France English entity, is based in the heart of the City in London and specialises in the audit of UK subsidiaries of French and international Groups audited by Deloitte. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services.
Constantin is recruiting for audit junior analysts for our graduate program who want to work in an international and challenging environment to progress quickly in their careers.
Audit graduate programme
You will be client facing, working in small teams to challenge the assumptions and estimates inherent in their companies’ financial accounts and identify fraud or error. Our partners and Deloitte Group auditors will base their conclusions on the work that you perform which will assist investors, banks and other stakeholders in society make their own financial decisions.
Over the course of our four-year program, you will gain exposure to a variety of clients and industries, developing your technical skillset as well as leading small teams. You will have access to Deloitte’s global world-class training materials and be sponsored and supported with time off to study towards attaining your professional ACA qualification. As part of Deloitte France you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most prominent French businesses in the world. We also offer travel throughout the UK and in Europe to visit clients or for Deloitte on site training purposes, agile working options and an active social calendar. Expect to have fast progression on a structure career path.
The Constantin office contains approximately 100 individuals and is primarily focused on the audit of UK subsidiaries of French and international groups. This includes clients such as LVMH, Vinci, Imerys, Michelin, Elior, Technicolor, Vivendi-Havas, Kering and Sotheby’s. We have cultivated a group of professionals who are comfortable working across cultures and are looking to recruit a new intake of graduates from a combination of UK and French universities to join our graduate training programme starting September 2023. Our working language is English but French language skills are advantageous given our client base.
- Bachelor/Masters degree with a minimum 2:1 from a university with at least 128 UCAS points.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of a 4 year training programme.
- Career goal to attain a professional accounting qualification and commit to the firm for a minimum of four years but hopefully more.
- An appetite for learning, continuous development and challenge.
- An international outlook.
- Able to analyse, interpret information and express their views articulately. Excellent written English.
- Interested in the inner workings of businesses and how they are impacted by the environments in which they operate.
- You enjoy working in diverse teams and across international cultures.
- You would like to progress quickly in the firm and lead small teams within two years.
- Flexible, resilient and reactive.
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. You must be able to work from Sept 23 for four plus years without any visa restrictions.
- Annual Salary £32,000 per annum
- Access to a medical scheme (Axa), dental scheme and employer Pension contribution of 5%.
Are you looking for a different recruitment experience? Do you want to be treated as an individual with fast turn arounds, constructive interview feedback, coaching and support throughout the process, if so apply to Anna Boast by simply submitting a CV today!
HAT Group of Accountants
HAT is a training consortium of 60 small to medium-sized firms of accountants. HAT recruits ACA & ACCA trainees on behalf of our full member firms, which range in size from just 3 partners and 15 professional staff, up to 30 partners and over 150 professional staff.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london audit graduate programme scheme hat accountants
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
8Finance The Future
KPMG 2023 Audit Graduate Programme – Autumn start - Nationwide
Tax Graduate Trainee (Indirect Tax) - September 2023
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Amberside Valuations - Graduate Programme
£28,000 + benefits + bonus + expenses with salary review
South East, Hemel Hempstead