Associate Recrutiment Consultant
- £20000 to £40000 per annum + OTE
- 28th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Associate Recruitment Consultant £35k year one
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings (we were established in our previous CEO's bedroom!) to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 700 sales people and 7 to 11 international sales offices in just over 2 years. Following a recent multi-million pound investment the Phaidon Rocketship is looking for ambitious people to join our sales team as Associate Recruitment Consultants to help us achieve the international growth plans that we have!
Recruitment is an alternative sales-based career path where you will act as an employment consultant specialising in a specific industry. Rather than working in the Finance, Technology or Life Sciences spaces, we are the people that top banks, innovative tech start-ups and pharmaceutical companies come to understand what their competitors are up to and to gain their competitive advantage, their people. Recruitment at Phaidon International offers an exciting and prosperous sales career for professionals where career progression, multiple rewards and earning potential are directly in line with the results that you produce.
What does a position as an Associate Recruitment Consultants at Phaidon involve?
- We partner with senior HR functions at some of the most prominent companies that the world has to offer, from innovative start-ups to prestigious Fortune 10 organisations.
- We understand their hiring needs; the type of candidate they need, what their current pain points are
- We build strong networks with the top industry leading professionals globally that last test of time.
- Our recruiters realize the value of long-term relationships, and Phaidon exists to enable exceptional careers for our candidates, clients and own employees.
What are the reward of working as a Associate Recruitment Consultants at Phaidon?
- International relocation opportunities after 18months+.
- Earn more than £35,000 in your first year if you listen to our Learning & Development Team and apply yourself.
- Continual Learning & Development at all levels, we push you to continually learn new skills.
- Unlimited promotions - we encourage all employees to see the information they need to continually progress.
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - we're not focused on age or work experience, if you have a burning desire to be successful that's enough for us.
Other perks of the job:
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Multiple Vacation Trips paid for by the Company
- Competitions to win mini-breaks
- Chance to earn a free Rolex watch
- Regular teambuilding events
If this advert has left you interested, please hit apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free