Associate - Recruitment - German Speaking
- Up to £28000 per annum + benefits + OTE
- 30th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About the company
My client connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Their clients rely on 700,000+ member-experts and over 2,000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework.
They believe strongly in their mission- and values-driven culture. Their core values drive their success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgement, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
About the role
My client is seeking a Recruiting Associate (known internally as a Council Development Associate) to support their financial services business in Europe. Based in London, the Recruiting Associate will be responsible for recruiting experts for Client projects to participate in 1:1 telephone consultations, private meetings and for other short term, ad-hoc consulting projects.
Recruiting Associates help to drive their business model and add value to their client base through close coordination with senior members of the team to fulfil Clients' need for expert insight.
Primary role is focused on recruiting experts for client requests and supporting senior team members with high-level product execution.
- Individuals in this role will be responsible for contacting and pitching to potential new experts, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ideal candidates have a high degree of confidence and are highly motivated to exceed personal weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas
- Partner with and fulfil time-sensitive recruiting project requests for their Managers serving financial services clients
- Exhibit strong business communication and recruiting skills
- Learn to leverage their platform and network to identify and recruit world-class experts from across hundreds of sectors & industries
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to expand the search and scope of recruiting populations and drive successful client outcomes
- Work closely with sector-specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships through the provision of highly specialised expert insight
- 0 to 2 years of relevant industry experience in recruitment, internet/market research, outreach, partnership, business development
- High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial targets
- Confidence in making outbound cold calls when needed and various other outreach methods (LinkedIn messages)
- Ability to professionally manage resistance and consistently close recruits
- Ability to quickly digest and implement feedback and coaching
- Polished and persuasive verbal and written communication
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Full business proficiency in English and German.
After achieving specific quantitative and qualitative goals (conversion of recruits, consistent high- quality end-to-end delivery), Recruiting Associates typically progress onto a Senior Recruiting Associate role (known internally as a Senior Council Development Associate) focused on more complex/high demand accounts and mentoring opportunities.
What they offer:
- Competitive base salary of £28,000 plus monthly commission programme and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support employees who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join - An opportunity to contribute to their Social Impact Partners Programme
Sign up for job alerts - its free