Associate Recruitment Consultant (London)
We are a market-leading, niche technology recruitment agency. Our HQ is based in London’s Cannon Street and we are positioned to grow rapidly over the next 12-18 months. We are building on an incredible foundation of personnel, structure (training, technology, marketing, process, etc.), culture, and strong positioning in our target markets.
We are looking for Associate Recruitment Consultants to join our Stotter Academy, which will commence at the end of the month! You will take part in our 12-week training programme led by our very own Learning & Development superstar, with a mix of classroom sessions, on-desk training and mentoring by our top performers! You will then be given the opportunity to be placed in a team and work under some of the best recruitment experts in the game.
- Identify, source and successfully reach potential candidates within our core markets
- Initiate new contact with potential clients within the market, understanding their business & hiring needs.
- Effectively represent both our brand as well as our client's within the market by providing high quality service, accurate information, and timely updates as a consultative expert within this space.
- Collaborate with management to effectively oversee key client and candidate relationships
- Clearly log all data, activity and information in our central CRM system
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Entrepreneurial attitude - the desire to build & own your own brand within our space
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong team player, looking to collaborate with colleagues as needed
- Strong competitive background is a plus (sports, tournaments, other sales environments, etc.)
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
Benefits from working at Stott and May
- Fantastic earning potential – opportunity to be earning 6 figures by year 3 with our uncapped commission scheme
- Flexible working – you will be given trust and autonomy from day one
- Hands on training from our head of Learning & Development who will support you throughout your career from trainee to management
- Career Progression Plan (CPP) with clear set-out targets on how to move up the career ladder from Trainee to director Level
- 2 annual holiday incentives (Caribbean, Vegas, Cancun and more)
- Monthly lunch clubs (Sushi Samba, Nobu, Hakkasan)
- 25 days annual leave (plus 3 extra at Christmas + birthday off)
Stott and May are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Stott & May
Navigate competitive, niche technology skills markets with the right tools and resources to hire top talent.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london associate recruitment consultant london stott
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, Scotland, International (Europe), Manchester, Merchant City
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Starting salary up to £25k
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Account Executive
North West, Manchester
Graduate Sales Development Representative
£35,000 to £45,000 OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 to £25,000 +UNCAPPED COMMISSION + INCENTIVES + BONUS
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Sponsorship Sales Manager - International Events
30000 to 40000