Specialising in the placement of strategically important vacancies across the UK and internationally – Maclean Moore work with multiple clients across the I.T, Financial Services & Digital sectors. Maclean Moore specialise in “senior appointments”, meaning that we place senior-level professionals, this will lead to you creating a powerful network to leverage as both candidates & clients.
What you will be doing
Maclean Moore are looking to hire graduates to aid our senior consultants as our business is flourishing – we need to expand. This will give you the opportunity to engage with candidates and clients from your first day and, most importantly, give you the chance to start earning commission.
Graduate hires have been a proven success story within our organisation, from day-one you will be paired with a senior consultant who will support, guide and mentor you through your training programme and beyond.
- You will be assisting your team leader in providing our clients with exceptional candidates
- You will be entering Maclean Moore’s training programme
- You will be learning how to develop your own business and maintain client relationships
- You will be interacting with senior level candidates & clients
- You will be attending on-site client meeting where required
What you will have
- You are a confident, assertive individual
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a sports background and/or competitive nature
- You are tenacious & resilient
- You are hard working, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual company holiday
- Michelin star dinners
- Casual dress code
- Summer / Christmas parties
- Friday Beers
- Pool Table, Table Tennis Table, Dart Board, Air Hockey
- International client visits
- Award-winning training and development
About Maclean Moore
At Maclean Moore we are a family with a supportive and competitive culture, working together to bring out the best in each other and believe it’s important to bring each other up. It’s part of our DNA to treat everyone with the same respect, no matter what their role. We like to get to know what motivates people, and what makes them happy – we know the little things matter, even if that’s sitting by a window!
At Maclean Moore, we’ll look after you because we’re nothing without our people. We’ll never take you for granted and we’ll make sure work’s fun and rewarding. In turn, we’ll ask that you are open, loyal and diligent.
As an employer we promise to be:
Transparent | Supportive | Trustworthy | Honest | Loyal
We are an independent recruitment consultancy, driven to provide an excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london associate recruiter maclean moore
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, LONDON - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
MDS Graduate Scheme - London & South
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London