Associate-Level Researcher for Global Retained Search Firm
- £30,000 to £45,000 plus bonus negotiable depending on experience + benefits + bonus + expenses
- London, Singapore, United States
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Maiden Marc Associates are currently working with an industry-leading, global Executive Search firm who are looking for several Research Associates to join a number of their corporate business practices.
Covering the placements of CEOs, Chairmen, MDs and other direct Board reports for FTSE and NYSE listed businesses, they work with some of the world's largest and most prestigious companies across a range of industries from Financial and Professional Services to Consumer, Energy, Industrials and Technology.
A true leader in the international Executive Search world, they have been operating for over 40 years and consistently rank in top 10 lists globally for their consultative approach and the service they provide. They achieve this through their ability to develop close, long term relationships with their clients that ensures their Consultants become experts in both the clients' businesses models and the sectors that they cover.
As a leader in its field, the firm offers an almost limitless amount of career options through its comprehensive internal development plan. Candidates coming in at this level have the opportunity to move sector internally in order to gain a broader commercial exposure, become a subject matter expert as they progress to Consultant-level, partake in leadership and advisory projects for the largest and most influential businesses in the world and are actively encouraged to move internationally around the firm's globe offices.
Due to their continued drive for growth and excellence, they are currently looking to add several Associate-level Researchers (ideally 6 months to three years' experience in a corporate environment) and are only looking for the top 5% of candidates in the market.
The ideal candidates will have:
• Graduated with high 2:1 or 1st Class degree from a top tier University and have a strong background in excelling across extracurricular pursuits
• A high level of commercial experience or acumen through either previous work experience or internships - they are flexible on this for exceptional candidates across other areas
• An analytical thinking process coupled with a natural, polished and well-rounded communication technique
• Exceptional rapport-building skills and the ability to excel from day one in a commercial, professional and driven environment
• A strong drive to build a career in retained 'Board Level' Executive Search within a globally respected firm
On top of the internal opportunities for growth and progression, the firm also offers a strong financial package for employees. Base salaries start from £30,000 to £45,000 for candidates with greater experience plus a leading bonus structure for all employees that is ran on a performance driven basis. If you believe you fit the above profile, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free