Associate (Fund Accounting)
We are looking for bright, highly numerate and motivated graduates who want to work in client services for Venture Capital and Private Equity funds and who are looking to pursue a path in Accountancy.
We are a specialised fund administration business founded in 2007. We are market leaders providing services to Venture Capital and Private Equity clients and have offices in the US and Europe. We service 240 clients from 14 locations. We are expanding our presence in Europe and are now looking to grow our UK office.
Why work for us
We are committed to the development of our staff. We believe that by hiring good people and providing them with a great working environment, professional training and market leading tools, we maximise their potential. Our senior team are testament to the success that can be achieved in this industry having progressed through the ranks themselves and are therefore committed to the development and progression of staff.
What we offer
- Be part of a dynamic team providing services to high profile Venture Capital and Private Equity clients.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Venture Capital and Private Equity structures and fund documentation.
- Join a growing business in the UK market.
- A holistic bottom-up approach to your personal and professional development; including training on accounting standards and industry updates.
- A competitive study package (ACCA) with on-the-job training.
- The opportunity for candidates to become fund controllers after 3 years.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and their investors.
- Working towards all aspects of fund accounting including investments and valuations across a varied portfolio.
- Using specialised fund accounting systems maintaining the general ledger, Cash, Payables and Receivables.
- Perform period closing entries and general ledger account reconciliations, proactively calculating estimates and accruals and recording journal entries as required.
What we are looking for
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) (2:1 and above desirable).
- Commitment to the delivery of high-quality client service.
- A meticulous approach with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and as a team player, proficient in managing own workload.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook desirable.
- Strong numeracy and communication skills.
Standish Management (UK) Ltd
We are market leaders providing services to Venture Capital and Private Equity clients and have offices in the US and Europe.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london associate fund accounting standish management ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Associate (Investor Relations)
Standish Management (UK) Ltd
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services) - London
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - September Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
7Gravitas Recruitment Group