Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group - £22-£25k per annum+ uncapped, no threshold commission- London!
LHi Group, the parent company of Lawrence Harvey (Technology), Piper Maddox (Renewable Energy), SciPro (Life Sciences) and Harper Harrison (Built Environment), is seeking driven and passionate recent graduates to join our team as Recruitment Consultants. With offices across the UK, US, and Europe, we are a leading player in transforming markets and providing international career opportunities.
To succeed in recruitment, you need talent and tenacity: it is a high-pressured and competitive environment, which is ideal for those with ambition.
We employ high-caliber, results-driven people and you will work in a challenging yet supportive environment where you will be rewarded for going above and beyond!
We offer a range of benefits, but the best part is you will work amongst an incredible bunch of people!
- Sourcing and assessing candidates by telephone or face to face
- Business Development: creating and maintaining relationships with clients
- Market mapping to identify new business opportunities and candidates
- Posting job advertisements on various job boards
- Managing the recruitment process, including contract negotiation and deal closing
- Holding candidate meetings and building a professional brand to grow your network
- Generating referrals to drive lead generation
- Highly competitive commission structure with zero threshold
- Career progression - our team have 100% progression within first 12 months
- Following 12-months, you will automatically become a stakeholder and join our EOT at LHi Group
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid working model
- Target incentives: Lunch clubs, trips abroad twice a year, Rolex Incentives, Millionaires and Centurion club, promotion breakfast and lunches, and more!
- Employee Assistance program (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme – access to the latest tech across a 12 month repayment plan
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 Years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office – expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, summer parties and more!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get in touch and apply today!
We are LHi. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london associate consultant lhi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst
£34,000 plus bonus and benefits
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Dalata Graduate Programme
£25,000 to £27,000
Dalata Hotel Group
London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Merchant City, Chiswick, Gunnersbury