|Salary:||£17,500 to £19,000 depending on experience|
|Location:||London, North West, Manchester|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Health, Science & Technology, Research & Analysis|
GBI Research is a market-leading provider of “best-in-class” business intelligence reports. Covering both established and fast-developing markets and issues, GBI Research works closely with clients in the pharmaceutical industry to identify and target unmet information needs.
GBI Research is a business unit of GlobalData - an industry analysis specialist providing business information products and services including interactive databases, reports and custom solutions.
GBI Research is currently recruiting an Analyst / Associate Analyst to join its Research & Analysis team based in central Manchester.
£17,500 - £19,000, depending on experience
The vacancy is to join a small established analyst team, working to develop the R&A capabilities of GBI Research’s central Manchester office. The team is responsible for producing high value in-depth market analysis reports to provide the company’s global client base with insightful and meaningful analysis of the pharmaceutical industry. Analysts will receive thorough training and will be given the opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of the business and share in its success.
Core elements of the role include:
· Delivering market/ product or company analysis in both quantitative (databases, models) and qualitative (profiles, presentations or report) forms to publishable standards.
· Interrogating complex databases to extract insight and implications for clients in the pharma industry
· Developing quantitative materials including modeling and forecasting data on the basis of quantitative (e.g. macro-economic) and qualitative factors.
· Researching quickly and effectively using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
· Conducting research and authoring reports under the company’s range of healthcare modules, including Therapy Analysis, Frontier Pharma, and CBR Pharma Insights.
· Developing written materials ensuring flow, structure and grammar are of publishable standards.
· Conducting detailed primary research with senior industry figures.
· Using Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
· Developing a strong level of industry expertise to inform output.
· Delivering customized consulting projects for clients
· Production of sales support materials
We are looking for smart, committed and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about building their careers in an entrepreneurial environment.
Qualifications and Experience
· University graduates in a healthcare, pharma, or science-related subject
· Experience of conducting primary and secondary research
· Experience of data interrogation and analysis
· Experience of producing high quality business or science writing and analysis
· Post-graduate qualification in a science or business-related subject
Skills and Knowledge
· Ability to work independently to deliver projects to challenging timescales
· Ability to work with complex datasets, interrogating them and extracting insight
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to think innovatively about meeting client needs
· Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
· Clear and articulate written communication skills
· Strong data modeling skills
· Presentation skills
Apply by sending your CV and a Covering letter
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central, Slough ASAP
£23,000 to £27,000 depending on experience plus benefits Shrewsbury, West Midlands ASAP
Competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Henley-in-Arden ASAP
£18000 to £20000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP