- £18,000 to 20,000 depending on experience
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you someone who is highly detail orientated with a highly analytical? Do you have a keen interest in the FMCG sector, with an interest in how trends shape and change the market?
We are a business to business media and insight company with a global reach, providing essential business information, events and magazines to senior executives around the world.
Our company hosts over 80 online information services, publishes over 90 magazines and runs over 40 global events. Our brands have a legacy of providing market-leading information services that dates back over 130 years.
The primary role of an Associate Analyst is to own and produce high quality, analytical content for the sales team at GlobalData. Our team provides in-depth analysis of the UK in FMCG market. Our content types include short opinion pieces, market reports, PowerPoint case studies, Excel databases, interactive dashboards and in-depth issue reports, which are then distributed to subscribers through our Information Center.
- Contribute to the scope and direction of high-quality market analysis we produce for the FMCG market.
- Owning and producing a range of content types e.g. opinion pieces, PowerPoint case studies, databases covering from market and survey data, and in-depth issue reports
- Assess and forecast the market opportunity for agents across different markets
- Represent the company at client presentations, conferences and media events
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Possess excellent written English to produce client facing material in Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse and manipulate large data sets in Microsoft Excel
- Be able to manage and engage with key stakeholders, including the wider research team, research & data team, editorial, client services, sales
- Be ready to build in-depth knowledge of a specific industry sector including market and competitive trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to deal with a wide range of people at all levels
- Possess good commercial awareness and understanding of global trends
Sign up for job alerts - its free