Assistant Management Accountant with study support - Duet Group
- Apply by:
- 28th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Duet Group is a global alternative asset manager co-founded by Henry Gabay in 2002.
Duet Group manages assets across three business areas: Hedge/Long-Only Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
Since its inception, the Duet Group has developed an established portfolio of products in areas of growing importance within the investing community, notably within the Emerging and Frontier Markets.
Duet Group's investment teams are fully dedicated to their own strategies, and leverage their unique blend of experiences to find value for its investors in all market conditions.
Duet Asset Management Limited is regulated by the FCA, SEC and FSB. Duet Private Equity Limited is regulated by the FCA.
The Assistant Management Accountant will work within a corporate accounting team of 3, reporting to the Group Financial Controller / Chief Financial Officer.
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts for directors
• Preparation of Key Performance Indicator packs for directors
• Accruals and pre-payments, fixed asset reconciliations, debtor and creditor reconciliation
• Inputting to, maintaining and reconciling the Sun accounting system
• Maintenance of purchase ledger and staff expense process
• Month end and year end journal preparations
• Cash management, including monitoring and reconciling bank accounts
• Preparation and submission of the group’s VAT returns
• Completion of various National Statistics surveys
• Lead role in annual audits across group
• Group wide intercompany reconciliations
• Quarterly preparation of profit and loss schedules for fund managers
• Monthly reporting and maintenance of sales team compensation report
• Continually looking for improvements to procedures and processes
• Assisting with budgets and forecasts
• Ad hoc duties and reporting as required
• Comfortable with excel including use of V-Lookups, IF functions, Pivot Tables
• A proactive and hardworking approach, able to cope with busy periods
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Good numeration skills and attention to detail
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Graduate or soon to be a graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree classification
Sign up for job alerts - its free