|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Energy & Utilities|
Assistant Estimator / Junior Estimator
Multipave NW Ltd is a Road Surfacing contractor based in the Northwest. Due to successful expansion and continued growth, Multipave NW Ltd require a highly driven and enthusiastic assistant estimator/junior estimator. This is a new opportunity to join an expanding professional team for a candidate of A level or degree level education to gain a career in an estimating / commercial role within the construction industry. Along with basic administrative tasks, the role will be to learn the basics of estimating within the highways sector, eventually to a point where the candidate is confident in producing estimates independently. This will involve gaining an understanding of construction techniques & products, liaising with suppliers / customers, dealing with client queries etc. The person will be required to offer general administrative support to the existing estimating/commercial department.
1. Assisting in the preparation of quotations.
2. Liaising with suppliers / sub-contractors for prices.
3. Administrative duties, logging in tenders, preparing files, typing quotations, etc.
4. Assisting with obtaining quantities from electronic drawings.
5. Generally assisting the estimating/commercial team as required.
6. Providing reports as required in word / excel.
Although some office experience would be good, this is not essential and full training will be given to the right candidate in all areas.
1. Good level of understanding of using Microsoft Word / Excel & Outlook packages.
2. Communication skills (the job will involve dealing with the in-house team directly and also with customers / suppliers by phone and email).
3. A high level of mathematics & written English will be required in learning to price works and dealing with customers / suppliers.
4. Driving license – A full driving license is not essential but would be preferable as site visits may be required once an understanding of the job is developed.
1. An education to A level standard is a minimum requirement, degree standard would be preferable.
2. GCSE grades B or above in both mathematics & English.
In this role you will be customer facing, demonstrating a positive ‘can-do’ attitude whilst setting the highest professional standards. Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate that they can work reliably under pressure and with sound judgement.
Competitive plus benefits London, Tilbury, East Tilbury ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, High Wycombe, Central, Slough ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Milton Keynes ASAP
£8.45 an hour Nationwide ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£26,015 London, Shoreditch ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£20000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£18000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20000 to £24000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP
£24000 to 30000 per annum, company car! Leeds, Yorkshire 14-Aug-2017
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP