|Salary:||£24,000 pa increasing to £25,000 after probation|
|Sectors:||Banking, Research & Analysis|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for career-focused individuals to come on-board and be part of our fantastic team within Lloyds Banking Group.
• Naturally, you will already have an abundance of skills and attributes that you can bring to the scheme and use to your advantage, but before you can apply, you will also require certain qualifications and credentials.
• You will need to hold a degree with a 2:1 classification or above or an equivalent qualification. Your degree can be in any subject, however, throughout your application you will need to demonstrate your passion for a career in Business Analysis and Business Change.
• You will also need to have an intermediate to advanced experience level of Office Packages specifically PowerPoint & Excel.
• We always like to see previous work experience, this can include part-time, gap year, or full-time - but it is not mandatory. We would also be keen to understand more about your hobbies and extracurricular activities.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following throughout your
• Inquisitive mind
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Motivated, ambitious
• Attention to detail
1) CV Screen and qualification call with recruiter
2) Online Test (Psychometric test covering numerical, verbal and logical reasoning questions)
3) Online Video Interview (live video interview with recruiter covering your interest in the programme and competency based interview questions)
4) Assessment Centre
Through every stage of the process, a dedicated consultant will be there to support you to make sure that the application is completed on time and to answer any questions you may have.
Lloyds Banking Group in partnership with Pontoon Next Generation is building the next generation workforce within a specialist skill set of Business Analysis. Being a non-rotational programme, it’s designed with a focus to develop you as the next generation of Lloyds Banking Group within 12-24 month period whilst being employed by Pontoon.
It is a joint investment from the start of the engagement, working towards securing a permanent position with Lloyds Banking Group at the end of your placement period.
Through the programme, you will learn and develop skills & critical attributes expected of a Business Analyst in Lloyds Banking Group.
You will be working in the job from day 1 undertaking real responsibilities. Typical day-to-day duties of the role may include but are not limited to:
• In conjunction with stakeholders, capture all Business Requirements associated with data elements of various projects (both Regulatory aligned and strategic change)
• Prepare Business Requirements documentation for items identified including process maps, detailed workflows, conduct gap analysis based on “to-be” and “as-is” processes
• Clearly articulate requirements within the detailed business requirements document
• Provide input into various cross-project forums to identify interdependencies and resolve inter and intra project issues
• Define scenarios, test cases and functional specifications, to provide traceability throughout project lifecycle
• Perform any necessary detailed data analysis, comparing information from disparate sources, identifying and documenting any data deficiencies
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Working in partnership with Lloyds Banking Group, Pontoon’s Next Generation will employ you for an initial 12-24 month period to ensure you have all you need to complete your training journey and develop into your role.
We will monitor your performance and training jointly with your line manager and Lloyds Banking Group to ensure you are developing and growing in order to fulfil the responsibilities of a Business Analyst.
The performance management process will enable us to identify any knowledge gaps and on the job training will be provided to enable you to fulfil your role.
As a Pontoon Next Generation employee, you will receive the following:
• BCS Certification - fully funded
• Benefits Package
• Reward & Recognition
• Next Generation Incentives
• Care Programme
• Training Framework
Are you interested? Apply with your most up to date CV - remember to include the following sections in your CV: Personal Profile, Key Skills, Education, Work History and Hobbies/Interests/Achievements.
£19,000 rising to £30,000 + Benefits South East 1-Apr-2018
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive South East, Bexhill-on-Sea ASAP
£20,000 + bonuses increasing to £25,000 after training plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP