|Location:||South East, Bexhill-on-Sea|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Insurance, Finance|
Are you looking to kick-start your career within Finance?
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester .
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant (Graduate) to join our dynamic, growing Finance team. The role is based at our Head Office on the South Coast in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex.
About the role:
• Graduate trainee role which will focus on the ACCA qualification over a three year time frame where you will become a fully qualified accountant
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the finance department
• The role will cycle between: Financial Accounts, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Planning, Shared services or Tax
• Graduate with a 2.1 minimum qualification
• Ability to analyse, summarise and insightfully comment on data
• Numerically skilled
• Great interpersonal skills
• Strong IT/software skills
What you will receive in return:
You will receive a competitive salary, up to 5% bonus based on individual and company performance, pension scheme, 23 days holiday and Hastings Direct reward benefits.
We have a strong and supportive culture; we invest in people and try to make coming to work for Hastings a fun and rewarding experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: The closing date for the role is 31st January with assessment being held mid to late February.
Click here or the apply now button below to get started.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Newcastle, North East ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus Bonus East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, Rugby ASAP