|Location:||South East, Bexhill-on-Sea|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Insurance, Finance,|
Are you looking to kick-start your career within Finance?
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester .
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant (Graduate) to join our dynamic, growing Finance team. The role is based at our Head Office on the South Coast in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex.
About the role:
• Graduate trainee role which will focus on the ACCA qualification over a three year time frame where you will become a fully qualified accountant
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the finance department
• The role will cycle between: Financial Accounts, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Planning, Shared services or Tax
• Graduate with a 2.1 minimum qualification
• Ability to analyse, summarise and insightfully comment on data
• Numerically skilled
• Great interpersonal skills
• Strong IT/software skills
What you will receive in return:
You will receive a competitive salary, up to 5% bonus based on individual and company performance, pension scheme, 23 days holiday and Hastings Direct reward benefits.
We have a strong and supportive culture; we invest in people and try to make coming to work for Hastings a fun and rewarding experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: The closing date for the role is 31st January with assessment being held mid to late February.
Click here or the apply now button below to get started.
£26,000 Yorkshire 28-Sep-2018
£22,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, South West, London, Central, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire Ongoing
£28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland Ongoing
£22000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP