Arcadis - Graduate Digital Programme
- £Competitive + benefits
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Be challenged, be supported
We’re a business built on pushing boundaries and our future will be defined by the mindsets of our people.
That’s why we need who can understand and appreciate how they fit into the bigger picture. We’re looking for talented individuals who take inspiration from everywhere - every person and every interaction.
We want people who treat every moment as an opportunity to learn.
So, if you’re looking to build a career that can transform your world, Arcadis is the perfect place for you.
About the Programme
As a Graduate on this three-year rotational programme, you will explore how our people work on projects that really transform the way citizens work, live and move in the cities of the future. You’ll be gaining first-hand experience of the vital role data plays in our business, developing a good understanding of our clients and the sectors we work in.
We need to support and challenge our clients to make the most of the opportunities that the new digital world is offering. We also need to change the way we work so that we are at the forefront of the digital revolution.
We need people who are fascinated by what the future of our industry looks like. How can we harness data and build bespoke solutions to transform consumer interactions?
On this programme you can look forward to:
• A rotational programme through sectors and services lines
• Assisting on projects and commissions in maximising the benefits of using data to improve delivery to our clients
• Investigate and identify innovative ways to improve existing processes. Including data collection, processing, analysis, modelling and prediction
• Involvement of troubleshooting data issues, developing and establishing new systems and processes or helping existing teams get more out of the data they have access to.
• Collect, assess and transform data as required to support projects.
• Derive predictive models using appropriate statistical techniques.
• Work closely with teams throughout the business to improve the analysis and sharing of data
If you’re interested in exploring these questions and shaping the answers, join our Digital graduate programme. Your future will be defined by the mindset you adopt. You’ll need to think broadly about how you fit in to the bigger picture and take inspiration from everywhere, every person and every interaction. Every moment is an opportunity to learn.
To be considered for this programme you will need to be on course for achieving a 2:1 Bachelor’s or master’s qualified – You are most likely to come from a Computer Science, Mathematics, Science or other numeric discipline with a passion for data. We are looking for people:
- Who have exceptional skills in data collection and interpretation
• Mathematical and statistical analysis and modelling skills
• Predicative and / or prescriptive analytics
• Can understand clients’ needs and propose analytical solutions
• Have strong abilities in data analytics, databases, statistics and scripting; but who also have experience across a range of digital technologies.
• Possess Growth mindset
• Understand visualization of data and have GIS knowledge
• Confident and able to influence others
• Innovative and creative
• Agile thinkers
• Those who share our passion to ‘improve quality of life’.
• Keen to learn and develop further skills
• Excited about being part of a new programme
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different
experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and
inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work
closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability,
Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is
essential to our success.
Click here to submit your application for this role today, and if registered to gradaute-jobs.com - easy apply via the green apply button below.
Arcadis NV is a global design, engineering and management consulting company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free