Apprentice Broker - City of London
- £20k to 50k per year + commission
- Apply by:
- 23rd October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
- We are currently seeking successful sales orientated applicants who have what it takes to progress into a experienced sales role working with our experienced team.
- Able to work under pressure, target orientated and self-confident.
- Capability of meeting and exceeding demanding targets.
- Able to demonstrate aptitude to build a pipeline of your own clients from campaigned marketed leads.
- You can apply without previous sales experience.
- Build strong relationships with clients and provide first-class customer service
- Expert training provided in order to gain a thorough understanding of the markets, products and more in order to become a financial investment professional.
- Be part of a growing team of professional, competitive and enthusiastic junior and senior managers.
- A Motivating, stimulating, pulsating and energetic working environment
- Monthly bonuses, Weekly incentives, frequent team lunches, Target hitting giveaways: exotic vacations, Extravagant Jewellery and great nights out etc.
- Training packages to fully support our employees to furthering their career with us.
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Working in the most prestigious locations in London
- Competitive Basic and High Commission
- Experienced Brokers walking away with over £150,000.00 per annum (after tax)
- A hard work ethic
- Proven sales track record preferred, with background in a sales environment essential.
- Professional, charismatic, well-spoken, hard-working, Hungry for success and money
- Ability to deal with rejection
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free