Analytics Internship | £21K | Digital Marketing Agency | Central London
- £14,664 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Launched in 2015, our client is a young, vibrant, independent, performance-led online agency. The agency was founded by the previous owner and founder of an international digital agency that was bought by Dentsu Aegis in 2011.
The team are lucky enough to enjoy a friendly, collaborative, and hardworking atmosphere. As a start-up, they are all very much part of making the company a success as a team, as well as sharing and celebrating their individual achievements.
They pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect, and a can-do attitude. Rather than complaining, they get things done well, and support each other in the process. It's what ensures they do the very best for their clients, whilst having the very best time doing it.
This is a 3month NMW internship with the possibility of a permanent
position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As an analytics intern, you'll get exposure to the fast-paced digital landscape, working closely with the agency's leadership and discipline teams to drive awareness of the business.
Day-to-day, you will be expected to support the junior analyst in ensuring the smooth build and execution of all dashboards requested by clients as well improving processes. As part of the role you will be working across different disciplines to understand the way they work together and how the business can leverage this data to provide insights.
The role will offer the opportunity to embark on internal training programs and the chance to be a part a vibrant, independent digital agency. Based on successful performance and the needs of the business, there may be an opportunity to become a full-time employee at the end of your internship.
• Creation Dashboards on different platforms such as Google Data Studio, Datorama, Excel …
• Support the junior analyst on the maintenance of the dashboards
• Support the junior analyst and technical director in performing:
• Analytics audits
• Site tagging
• Measurement and implementation plans
• Data architecture
• Support the technical director on ad-hoc special projects involving tech, analytics, code …
• Creation of data visualisations to support data analysis
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• A university degree (upper second class honours or higher) in a relevant (marketing/sales) subject
• A passion for the digital industry and technology
• Have a willingness to move fast and work with initiative
• Equipped with the combination of analytical skills and technical skills
• Team player with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people in both direct and group relationships
• Ambition to complete Google Analytics and Google AdWords qualifications
Sign up for job alerts - its free