|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience|
|Location:||North West, Manchester|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Health, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
GBI Research is a market-leading provider of “best-in-class” business intelligence reports. Covering both established and fast-developing markets and issues, GBI Research works closely with clients in the pharmaceutical industry to identify and target unmet information needs. A business unit of GlobalData - an industry analysis specialist providing business information products and services including interactive databases, reports and custom solutions.
GBI Research is currently recruiting an Analyst / Associate Analyst to join its Research & Analysis team based in central Manchester.
The vacancy is to join a small established analyst team within GBI Research’s central Manchester office. The team is responsible for producing high value in-depth market analysis reports to provide the company’s global client base with insightful and meaningful analysis of the pharmaceutical industry. Analysts will receive thorough training and will be given the opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of the business and share in its success.
Core elements of the role include:
- - Commentary to publishable standards.
- - Interrogating complex databases to extract insight and implications for clients in the pharma industry
- - Developing quantitative materials including modeling and forecasting data on the basis of quantitative (e.g. macro-economic) and qualitative factors.
- - Researching quickly and effectively using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
- - Conducting research and authoring reports under the company’s range of healthcare modules, including Therapy Analysis, Frontier Pharma, and CBR Pharma Insights.
- - Developing written materials ensuring flow, structure and grammar are of publishable standards.
- - Conducting detailed primary research with senior industry figures.
- We are looking for smart, committed and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about building their careers in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Qualifications and Experience
- - University graduates in a healthcare, pharma, or science-related subject
- - Experience of conducting primary and secondary research
- - Experience of data interrogation and analysis
- - Experience of producing high quality business or science writing and analysis
- Skills and Knowledge
- - Ability to work independently to deliver projects to challenging timescales
- - Ability to work with complex datasets, interrogating them and extracting insight
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- - Ability to think innovatively about meeting client needs
- - Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- - Clear and articulate written communication skills
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£18,000 to 23,000 + OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£18,000 to 24,000 + OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,00 to £22,000 to Uncapped Commission plus OTE London ASAP
Up to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£27000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£30000 to £35000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £28000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP