|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Distribution & Logistics, Internet & Digital Media, Management, Retail, Research & Analysis|
Amazon - Hiring for our Future Business Leaders #AmazonGradsPioneer
Start: June 2017
The Amazon's Graduate Team is hiring for our 2017 Area Managers for our Operations business and Shift Managers for our Logistics business. If you are interested in joining a pioneering business please submit your CV and a member of the graduate recruitment team will be in touch. #AmazonGradsPioneer
Amazon delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With more than 80 Fulfillment Centers worldwide, Amazon is growing at a pace that requires the best and brightest talent to be brought in to our company to help us continue to make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand is growing. To meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations and Logistics teams across Europe.
About the Graduate Area/Shift Manager roles:
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join the fast paced world of Logistics in European Operations as a Graduate Area Manager or Graduate Shift Manager in our last mile delivery teams. These will be permanent roles from day one with structured onboarding and plenty of training and support.
A Graduate Manager is a manager with a bias for action. You will manage day-to-day operations in one of the segments from inbound to outbound (receiving, stowing, picking, packing, and shipping) and liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth flow of operations. You will need to be comfortable making decisions in constantly evolving fast-paced environments. In Amazon, Graduate Managers are in charge of one department within the Fulfillment Center or Delivery Station and tasked to deliver the targeted key performance indicators; As a Graduate Manager you will be running systems and processes, you will be on the floor leading shifts with a large team of Associates and Leads and you will be their primary point of contact.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for measuring, evaluating and improving the processes in the areas of Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics, obtaining and reporting on key metrics and data whilst driving production within your area. Through your work, you will continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the Fulfilment Centre and Delivery Stations provide to our customers.
During the course of your graduate programme, you'll have the chance to work alongside experienced leaders, giving you a unique insight into our business and the skills you need to excel within it.
• We want to hire the world's brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
• We would like to see you demonstrate strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
• You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
• You should have strong decision making skills
• You will be willing to work to flexible schedules. This is highly likely to include weekends and night shifts. You will be willing to commit the time required to get the job done.
Basic role Requirements:
• Obtained or be working towards your Bachelor's Degree. Students in their final year of study are eligible to apply.
• Flexibility to relocate for the position if needed
• Ability to commence full time employment in 2017
• Willing to work in non traditional shift pattern which may include nights and weekends
• MBA students, and candidates with more than 2 years of full time work experience are encouraged to apply to our Pathways Operations Manager position.
To apply please click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
Competitive plus Bonus Luxembourg Various
Competitive plus benefits Slovakia Various
Competitive plus benefits Czech Republic Various
Competitive South East, Hatfield, Brookmans Park
competitive South East ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, The East, Chelmsford Ongoing
competitive South East ASAP
£21,000 to £50,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Nationwide Ongoing
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£25,000 plus benefits plus expenses salary review South East, London, Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits Nationwide Various
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
Competitive West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP