Amari Metals – Aalco – Graduate Sales Scheme
Amari Metals - Aalco - Graduate Sales Scheme
Location: Hull (must live within commutable distance or looking to move to the area)
Salary: £20k basic plus profit share
With a £1.3 billion turnover in Europe and £700 million turnover in the UK alone - Amari are recognised leaders in the markets they operate within. Their 240 UK Service Centres and over 2,000 employees provide them with enormous reach - they are looking to expand this team further with ambitious and hard-working graduates that are ready to take on the constant and evolving commodities market.
With a wide and varied client base, Amari supply everything from manufacturers of airplanes to Formula 1 cars and many more!
Based in one of Amari's 240 Service Centres, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Creating, qualifying and managing the business process, end-to-end
- Reaching out to potential business leads through a variety of channels
- Actively developing your commercial understanding of the market and its trends
- Continuously finding new ways to upsell/cross sell to your portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients to ensure high levels of retention
In addition to the thorough and fully bespoke sales training with Pareto
Law, you'll also get training and development support with Amari
themselves. Determined individuals could quickly be managing and
negotiating trading cycles with daily market changes, closing their own
deals and results for themselves and their team.
What you get:
- Basic salary of £20k, which will rise as you progress with the company
- Profit sharing scheme
- Great office culture
- Extensive training and development, internal and external
- Social events/nights out
- Plenty of further earning opportunities
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Flexibility dealing in changing market conditions
- Tenacity and drive
- Driving licence highly desirable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :amari metals aalco graduate sales scheme pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Full Stack Developer - TPP
Product Support Specialist - TPP
Audit Intensive Graduate Programme - (Bristol, Southampton, Newcastle) - KPMG 2021
South East, South West, London, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Watford, Bristol, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Southampton
Summer Internships with PwC - Summer 2021
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
9Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE