|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Science & Technology, Secretarial & Business Admin, Energy & Utilities, Research & Analysis|
We are currently looking for an AIM Analyst and a Charting Support Representative to work on our Charting and Navdata product suites.
This position uses a variety of software tools to manage, process and maintain State-published Aeronautical Information used in the production of NAVBLUE’s Aerodrome and Enroute Charts, Flight Planning and Aircraft Performance software and Navigation Data products. AIM Data Analysts are expected to understand source information, and NAVBLUE’s products, in order to correct and accurately update the AIM electronic library.
Successful candidates for this role must have a passion for aviation; they must pay meticulous attention to detail, possess strong time management skills, and be committed to providing our customers with a quality product on time. A strong customer focus, with and collaborative skills that empower others on the team, are essential to success in this role.
AIM - Analyst
- Process and distribute documents (NOTAMS, AIP Amendments/Supplements, AIC’s) following the Local Work Instructions (LWI).
- Maintains the eLibrary documentation and ensures all relevant administrative records are updated and current.
- Identify and record all discrepancies with documentation as per the LWI. Notify the relevant Team Leaders and other Agencies accordingly.
- Respond efficiently and effectively with all day-to-day enquiries from external and internal customers.
- Ensure workload is planned and prioritised to achieve pre-determined deadlines.
- Participate as are carried out on time and in full.
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformances.
- Ensure good housekeeping and that Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
- Participate in ad hoc projects or duties as assigned by the AIM Team Leader.
- Ensure all relevant administration is carried out on the MKS / NEWT System.
- Create Stock orders and supply printers/distribution with relevant data.
- Ensure Quality, good housekeeping & Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
- Respond to Customer enquiries/contracts promptly, accurately and professionally using the most effective communication channel.
- Process new orders received from external agents.
- Update the required administration programs and databases with customer details and subscriptions and Chart Manual details, and create customer orders.
- Liaise with printers to investigate and resolve customer order queries and issues.
- Set up customers and clients within the electronic charting management tools.
- Generate and distribute product (including eCharts/iCharts) revisions to customers.
- Support conversion of customers from paper to eCharts/iCharts subscriptions.
- Degree Level
- Computer Data entry skills; capable of using standard features of Microsoft Office suite and most common web browsers.
- Basic knowledge of geography, cartography or air navigation is desirable
- Proven ability to produce high standard of work required for safety critical data.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment
- Capable of working independently under minimal supervision
- Attention to detail & quality minded
- Experience or interest in the aviation industry a definite asset.
- Effective interpersonal skills; adaptable to all levels of the organisation.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize job tasks and workload to meet the needs of NAVBLUE and its customers
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills via email through Graduate Jobs.
The group interview will be held on December 12th, 2016. We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
NAVBLUE, An Airbus Company, is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus’ pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech’s agility, it combines the best of both worlds.
A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus’ resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Competitive Manchester ASAP
£22,500 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Various
£20,000 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive International (Europe), Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£20000 to £74000 per annum plus Bonus Central 17-Nov-2016
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Dec-2016
Competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£35,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Nationwide 2-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Various