Aeronautical Analyst - Charting - NAVBLUE
- Apply by:
- 17th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
NAVBLUE, an Airbus company, is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus’ pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech’s agility, it combines the best of both worlds.
A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus’ resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, has an opening for an Aeronautical Analyst to join our growing team. You will be fully trained to produce aeronautical charts or Aerodrome Operating Minima (AOM) and associated documentation to the required specification to strict deadlines.
We will be holding a group interview on Wednesday 18th July, please only apply if you are available on this day.
• Analyze and evaluate aeronautical information published to recognized standards, including, but not limited to AIP’s, AIRAC amendments and NOTAMS’s.
• Create, amend and maintain aeronautical charts, to the required specification ensuring that production requirements are met.
• Ensure workload is planned and prioritized to achieve strict deadlines and ensure on time delivery
• Ensure internal and externally regulated quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformance.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of international and national civil aviation and flight procedures.
• Participate as a team member with the daily production and updating of NAVBLUE charts or AOM.
• Liaise with the relevant staff with regard to product or production non-conformance and any other queries.
• Ensure any customer requests/queries regarding NAVBLUE products are resolved quickly and satisfactorily. Involve the Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader as appropriate.
• Ensure good housekeeping & Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
• Educated to ‘A’ level as a minimum
• PPLor equivalent is desirable but necessary
• CAD (Microstation) and/or GIS experience or education a plus
• Cartographic education and/or experience a plus but not necessary
• Excellent communication skills – oral & written
• Interest in aviation
• Attention to detail/quality minded
• Proven ability of working to deadlines
• Must work effectively with others in a team environment as well as work independently with little supervision
• Experience or interest in the aviation industry a definite asset
• Demonstrate computer proficiency
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Cartography, Geography or air navigation Industry experience is desirable
• Knowledge of AIM processes
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus company, welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be available on request for candidates throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
Sign up for job alerts - its free