Advertising Sales Executive -Property Team- Gumtree!
- £24,000 + commission
- 26th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
· Motivated by a company that invests in their sales people?
· Looking to join a digital business with double-digit annual growth?
· Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 11.9 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from iPhones to cars and jobs to flats.
And we’re continuing to grow!
Opportunity starts on Gumtree – and we have a great opportunity for a sales executive to join our expanding Property team. Alongside our other classified verticals (Jobs, Motors & Services), for the last 18 years our Property team has been a key part of our success and with exciting plans for the future, now we’re looking for someone to play a pivotal role within the team here at Gumtree HQ in Richmond.
What will you be doing?
Backed by the eBay brand, you will play an important role within the business, positioning Gumtree Property as your clients go to destination to find their perfect tenant and set the foundations for an ongoing positive relationship. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to new people and building long lasting relationships
· Great communication skills
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A highly organised approach to your work
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role we will offer you the opportunity to grow and have the flexibility to put your own stamp on the position. We also offer the following:
· A competitive commission structure leaving you in total control of your earnings
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development Team
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Sign up for job alerts - its free