Advertising Sales Executive -Motors Team- Gumtree!
- £24,000 + commission
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
· Motivated by a company that invests in their sales people?
· Looking to join a tech business with double-digit annual growth?
· Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 11.9 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from finding your next job to a place to live and everything in between.
And we’re continuing to grow!
eBay and Gumtree Motors
We have a great new opportunity for an experienced inside sales executive to join our rapidly expanding Motors team. The Motors team is one of our 4 classified verticals that also includes Jobs, Property and Services. Backed by significant investment, since the beginning of 2018 we have been partnered with eBay Motors providing a joint platform for our clients to advertise on and cementing us as a leading organisation with the eBay Classifieds Group.
eBay has now acquired Motors.co.uk, strengthening our position as number 2 in the motors listing market (6,500 advertisers and nearly 0.5 million listings) we now provide dealers with a seamless way of advertising in several places at once. You will be joining us at a very exciting time, a pivotal moment on our journey that opens up many new opportunities for us to capitalise on.
What will you be doing?
Backed by the eBay brand, you will play a pivotal role within the business, pitching our Motors advertising solution to dealerships across the UK and ultimately winning their business. This is an inside sales role based at Gumtree HQ in Richmond. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to new people
· Proven resilience and the desire to develop
· Great communication skills
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A highly organised approach to your work
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role we will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career, leaving you in control of your earnings. We also offer the following:
· A competitive commission structure
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development offering
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Sign up for job alerts - its free