Advertising Sales Executive -Jobs Team- Gumtree!
- £24,000 + commission
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 11.9 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from iPhones to cars and jobs to flats.
And we’re continuing to grow!
In an ever-changing job market, Gumtree Jobs has positioned itself as the go to place for clients looking to fill immediate vacancies in the hospitality, driving, cleaning and construction sectors. The Jobs team is one of our 4 classified verticals that also includes Motors, Property and Services. With 1.3 million unique visitors a month and almost 60,000 live jobs on the site, we’re well established in the market and are going from strength to strength.
What will you be doing?
You will play a pivotal role at Gumtree, selling our site as the go to place for clients to advertise their vacancies in the UK. With a key focus on building relationships both with clients directly and via recruitment agencies, no two days will ever be the same. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Whilst sales experience is preferred, we also look for people with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to new people and building long lasting relationships
· Great communication skills
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A highly organised approach to your work
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
· A competitive commission structure
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development offering
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Sign up for job alerts - its free