Advertising Sales Executive - Ebay Motors Group
· Motivated by a company that invests in their sales people?
· Looking to join a tech business with double-digit annual growth?
· Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
Launched at the beginning of 2020, eBay Motors Group (eMG) is the new dealer-facing brand that brings together eBay Motors, Gumtree Motors, Motors.co.uk and the eMG partner network brands. We provide our dealers, both big and small, with a seamless way of advertise their vehicles and help them reach millions of buyers throughout their buying journey. Part of the eBay Classifieds Group, an innovative leader in online classifieds with dedicated automotive advertising brands across the globe, we are the new way to get vehicles seen and sold in the UK.
We have ambitious plans for double digit annual growth, backed by significant investment and a robust strategic plan. You will be joining us at a very exciting time, a pivotal moment on our journey that opens up many new opportunities for us to capitalise on.
What will you be doing?
Backed by the eBay brand, you will play a pivotal role within the business, pitching our Motors advertising solution to dealerships across the UK and ultimately winning their business. This is a telesales role based at Gumtree HQ in Richmond. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to new people
· Proven resilience and the desire to develop
· Great communication skills
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A highly organised approach to your work
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role we will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career, leaving you in control of your earnings. We also offer the following:
· A competitive commission structure
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development offering
· Access to our well-being programme
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Gumtree is the first site for free classifieds ads in the UK. Buy and sell items, cars, properties, and find or offer jobs in your area.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london sales jobs london advertising sales executive ebay motors graduate media london business development marketing gumtree com ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
NEW Digital Marketing Executive
£25000.00 to £35000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Sales Development Representative
£30K basic + £30k OTE + shares
Data Management Analyst
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide