Advertising Sales Executive - Ebay Motors Group
· Motivated by a company that invests in their sales people?
· Looking to join a tech business with double-digit annual growth?
· Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 11.9 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from finding your next job to a place to live and everything in between.
And we’re continuing to grow!
eBay Motors Group: Seen. Sold. Simple
We have a great new opportunity for an experienced sales person to join our rapidly expanding Motors team.
Launching at the beginning of 2020, the eBay Motors Group (eMG) is our new dealer-facing brand that brings together eBay Motors, Gumtree Motors, Motors.co.uk and the eMG partner network brands, to help dealers of all sizes reach buyers throughout their journey.
Strengthening our position as number 2 in the motors listing market we now provide dealers with a seamless way of advertise their vehicles. We continue to have ambitious plans for double digit annual growth, backed by significant investment and a robust strategic plan. You will be joining us at a very exciting time, a pivotal moment on our journey, that opens up many new opportunities for us to capitalise on.
What will you be doing?
Backed by the eBay brand, you will play a pivotal role within the business, pitching our Motors advertising solution to dealerships across the UK and ultimately winning their business. This is an telesales role based at Gumtree HQ in Richmond. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to new people
· Proven resilience and the desire to develop
· Great communication skills
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A highly organised approach to your work
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role we will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career, leaving you in control of your earnings. We also offer the following:
· A competitive commission structure
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development offering
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Gumtree is the first site for free classifieds ads in the UK. Buy and sell items, cars, properties, and find or offer jobs in your area.