Advertising Sales Executive
- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 19th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A fast-growing content, subscription and events business are looking for an Advertising Sales Executive to join the team. They provide clients with world class content and connections, empowering their businesses to be the best informed, best connected, and most productive. Their products enable focus, growth and value through their industry-leading portfolio of huge brands. The role will be selling advertising space across print and online recruitment titles in the Construction, Engineering, Government & Health-care industry!
As part of this role you will have the opportunity to meet your clients, as well as attend a variety of industry events to meet potential new clients. The company believes on rewarding hard work and you will be entitled to a minimum of 25 days holiday, rapid career progression, team incentives and uncapped commission.
- Researching and identifying new international companies to secure new business
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts
- Attending industry events to network with current and potential clients
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Ideally 1 year's sales experience with a proven record of working towards & achieving sales targets will allow you to make commission!
- Excellent verbal and written communication will allow you to build rapport with clients
- A proactive, positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- An interest in engineering, health-care or architecture will help you engage with potential clients
- A confident, self-assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you can take ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
Click "Apply Now!" this is an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
Sign up for job alerts - its free